Monday, October 09, 2006

First Friday Photos

On this First Friday occasion I happened to have my camera with me, so I thought I would take this time to show some images from the few venues I was able to attend that night. Some candid, some not. Here we go.

[Over at the Harrison Center, Joanna Taft was found scooting around the gallery. Looked to be having some fun.]

 



 


[This was my favorite piece in the Harrison's Future Tense show, sorry I never looked at the name of the piece or the name of the architect that designed it.]

 



[Over at Flux I very much enjoyed the new Superman series pf paintings from the late Ed Sanders.]

 




[Over at the recently opened Alchemy Salon and Gallery, I ran into three of the four exhibiting artists, Rene Gonzalez, Rob Meko, and Mark Miller.]

 



{[Next stop was to see the new abstract paintings of Gwyneth Sutherlin at Galerie Penumbra.]

 





[The last stop of the night before I headed back to the studio was to Big Car in Fountain Square to see their show Bootleg Art. Here I ran into artist and head of Big Car, Jim Walker with Michael Kaufman.]

 


[Here, in all her roller girl glory, Artist/Photographer Michelle Pemberton posed for a photo in front of her painting. I didn't even know she painted.]

3 Responses to “First Friday Photos”

Anonymous said...
October 9, 2006 at 8:56 AM

The pictures look great.
I have a show at Sugar Creek Art Center this month. LUSH!
Rob O'Dell is showing also. Oct 5-28, Thurs-Sat 11-6pm. Take a scenic fall drive north to Thorntown......


Anonymous said...
October 9, 2006 at 3:41 PM

Michelle Pemberton. She's so naughty.


Anonymous said...
October 9, 2006 at 8:47 PM

she takes nice pictures.


All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint