Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Maybe I will move to New York


No it's not for the great museums, the dozens of galleries I respect and follow, or for some of the greatest non-profit arts organizations in the world. It would be to follow the performances of one of my favorite artists, Lee Walton. Stay away from his website for a week, and you miss a lifetime.

Starting Friday, Lee will follow a self-imposed ban and never return to Union Square Park. I have shared a beer with Lee at said park and will forever cherish those memories. Chances are we'll probably find someplace else in NY that serves Guiness.

Thanks Paddy and MTAA for bringing this to my attention. I hate being the third to know.

0 Responses to “Maybe I will move to New York”

All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint