Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Conversation with Casey Roberts


A few weeks ago I was heading into my studio only to interrupt an interview being conducted with my studio mate, Casey Roberts. Jim Walker (of Big Car Gallery) and Jeremy Efroymson were all set up with some audio recording equipment asking Casey about his life and art. 

This interview with Casey was their trial run for what I believe is to be an on going series of pod casts. It is this sort of initiative that we need to see more of in our community. As I have long been a fan of pod casts, I would like to introduce you all to this one. Sounds good and may very well be of interest to many of you. I hope to hear more in the coming months. Keep up the great work fellas. 

Conversation with Casey Roberts

For more Big Car Podcasts click here.

Catch another Casey Roberts interview over at neotericART, another great blog by artists William Dolan and Norbert Marszalek.

1 Responses to “Conversation with Casey Roberts”

Anonymous said...
January 8, 2009 at 11:31 PM

This guy is an amazing artist, and outstanding person.
He's totally handsome, and smart.

K.C. Robertson


All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint