Friday, July 20, 2007

Artist Jeremy Blake Missing?


Tyler Green at Modern Art Notes has a post regarding Jeremy Blake being missing, as confirmed by the NYPD. Blake may have been seen swimming out into the ocean Tuesday night leaving behind his clothes and wallet, days after the suicide of long time partner Theresa Duncan. Be sure to keep eye on Tyler's blog for further info. If memory serves me correctly, Blake was next in line to do an installation in the entry way of the Indianapolis Museum of Art this fall. Let's hope he is just grieving in hiding somewhere...

2 Responses to “Artist Jeremy Blake Missing?”

Anonymous said...
August 5, 2007 at 1:29 AM

I have been listening to Cat Stevens song called "Wind" and there is a line that makes me think of him:

I swam upon the devil's lake,
But never, never never never...
I never made the same mistake

I hope you are well Jeremy.

nanotech


Anonymous said...
August 5, 2007 at 1:57 PM

Sad to know how this story ended...


All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint