Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Rothko beats Warhol

If there's craziness that can convince me to start posting again, it's this: Warhol's Car Crash sells for $71.7 million dollars. Congrats Rothko. God bless Bloomberg for us auction junkies.

I'm currently contemplating a commentary... stay tuned.

1 Responses to “Rothko beats Warhol”

Anonymous said...
May 17, 2007 at 1:40 PM

I love Rothko, always have since I first saw his paintings live at the Tate Modern in London! (I need to read his bio someday..he committed suicide right?).

Anyway, folks in Indianapolis, please check out my work and tell what you think, constructively... I'm so disillusioned with NY right now I may need to get out, except maybe if a miracle comes my way... peace out... xo... j

www.jander.typepad.com


All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint