Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Donald Lipski, 500 Festival Public Art Commision

Donald Lipski won out over several talented artists to create a permenant public art work to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the 500 Festival. Lipski, an artist I have often gone back and forth with in regards to how I feel about his work, has created some really interesting public art projects, my favorite of which is in the Grand Central Terminal in New York. Amazing. Let us hope he gives us something as beautiful as that piece. I look forward to hearing what his project will be. Read more about this announcement here.

[Sirshasana, Grand Central Terminal, New York City; Photo: Peter Aaron]

1 Responses to “Donald Lipski, 500 Festival Public Art Commision”

Carla said...
April 26, 2007 at 4:05 PM

I like Lipski


All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint