Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Go ahead and make fun of Indy...

There were some requests as a result of an earlier post wanting to see the video footage of Conan Obrien making fun of Indianapolis before the Super Bowl. I'll try to make this the last Super Bowl post (no promises) but if you watch this video until the end, you can see the Sears Tower stomp our very own Airport Holiday Inn, IHOP and Red Roof Inn.

And to my dear friends in Chicago - suck it!


3 Responses to “Go ahead and make fun of Indy...”

Anonymous said...
February 6, 2007 at 9:36 AM

Yeah! Suck it good!


Anonymous said...
February 7, 2007 at 9:12 AM

the colts won the superbowl but i don't feel any different.

oh my god, what's wrong with me!!!???


Anonymous said...
February 7, 2007 at 11:34 AM

Hey thanks Chris!
That's exactly what I was talking about, I hope Conan always stay late night so he can be as weird as he wants.
I love on the cusp!


All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint