Monday, January 29, 2007

Let me see the Colts

Most of you probably already know that I am not a big sports fan. Not saying that I can not or have not enjoyed seeing some wonderful sports moments, just ain't my thing. But following on the tail of Richards last post, and in the spirit of community I thought I would add a little something for those Colts fans out there, preparing for the Super Bowl. While not really about the Colts, I think you can see the relevance and my thinking. Enjoy and Good Luck.

Smog (a.k.a. Bill Callahan) performing "Let me see the colts" (live) from You Tube

1 Responses to “Let me see the Colts”

Anonymous said...
January 31, 2007 at 2:22 AM

Id feel really uncomfortable if I was in that audience...


All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint