Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Weekend Preview


'Tis the season. Obviously not a lot going on in terms of art this coming week. Might I suggest drinking a little egg nog, spending time with family and friends, and next Friday head down to the Alchemy Gallery in Fountain Square for a closing reception to see the furniture show. I had a chance to stop by the other day and the work is great.

And if I might make a suggestion to a young exhibition space, at the very least keep your myspace page updated with show information and your address and announce in all CAPS that you are working on your new website to be launched soon.

For those who don't know, it's on Virginian a couple doors north of Galerie Penumbra.

1 Responses to “Weekend Preview”

Anonymous said...
December 26, 2006 at 6:44 PM

that is pretty neglegent of me and I thank you for pointing it out.


All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint