Sunday, December 03, 2006

More Miami

I'm not going to pretend like I'll be posting from Miami next week, but I do HOPE (hope not promise) I can hop on here during my morning coffee and link to some interesting articles and anecdotes.

There have been some baffling recent comments here questioning why Indy should care about Art Basel. Rather then try and answer these same questions again and again myself, I have begun asking locals who are attending to express here on OtC why the experience was valuable to them. In the week or two following ABMB, look here for posts from participating artists, visiting artists, arts administrators and collectors talking about why they attended Art Basel, what they liked, what annoyed them and why they think it's important.

In the meantime, if you are going, check out Art Fag City's comprehensive calendar, as well as the ArtNewspaper and Artinfo.com which typically give daily updates as to all things fair related.

0 Responses to “More Miami”

All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint