Tuesday, November 07, 2006

First Friday Photos

I didn't get around very much this last friday (only made it too a few galleries), and have not been able to find time to write reviews yet as I am finishing up a body of work for exhibition this week. I hope to have some reviews with images by this weekend and to continue on making some blog upgrades over the course of the next month or so. Until then I thought I would share with you a few images I took along the way Friday. Enjoy.

[image, Forest Fire by Julie Ball at Dean Johnson Gallery, in the background images of work by Richard Nickolson (left) and Casey Roberts (right).]
















[image, (left) Ghost Stories and (right) Mother Load by Casey Roberts at Dean Johnson Gallery.]













[image, entryway of iMOCA with Jeff Koons vase and furinture from Form + Function]













[image, photo by "Boy in Blue Raincoat 1" by artist Loretta Lux above a bed at iMOCA, I really liked the cool tones of the photo against the luminous blue head board.]
















[image, painting by artist Kehinde Wiley at iMOCA, though I have not yet found a painting by Wiley that has made me a fan, I do enjoy artist Tom Sanfords attempts to start a rivalry.]















[image, (top left) digital print on velvet by Polly Apfelbaum, (bottom left) drawing by Ingrid Calame, and (right) work by Chuck Close at iMOCA]










[image, painting by Ed Funk at Galerie Penumbra]


















[image, work by artist Gregory Steel at Galerie Penumbra]













[image, work by artist Gregory Steel at Galerie Penumbra]













[image, new works by artist Judith G. Levy at Big Car (Fountain Square)]












[image, drawing by artist Judith G. Levy at Big Car (Fountain Square)]

0 Responses to “First Friday Photos”

All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint