Friday, October 09, 2009

Blog Contributors

Well, we have had some success in our call for some assistance in posting here at OtC while I am away on my trip to Berlin. So over course of the next few weeks I imagine you will begin to see some of their posts popping up. I will leave it to each of the writers to introduce themselves and hope you all enjoy some new takes and perspective on the local art scene. I will continue to contribute a series a posts about my stay in Berlin (I leave at the end of this month and will be gone for 2 months) for those interested.

Although a few people have offered to give us their assistance, we are gladly still welcoming more volunteer contributors. The more strong content we have coming in the better. Take advantage of the opportunity to get your feet wet and get some arts writing practice in. Your contributions will be welcomed. I want to thank those who  have already contacted me regarding their contributions and look forward to hearing from more of you. Enjoy!

0 Responses to “Blog Contributors”

All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint