Monday, November 02, 2009

Weekend Preview, or not

Well folks. After having spent the last two hours plus, on organizing and putting together this months Weekend Preview, moments before posting it, I lost it all. Blogger's oh so timely, auto save function (in a true case of bad timing) saved the moment I accidentally erased everything I had written, while simply attempting to delete a single line of html. Go to highlight a single line of text to delete not realizing you actually highlighted everything written, and Poof. Gone. Certainly not a first but pisses me off to no end each time it happens. I am uncertain if I will now get a Weekend Preview up this week, if so it will be later in the week. If I do not, be sure to visit the IDADA home page to view a map of this First Friday happenings. Sorry everyone. I will see if I can muster up the patience to redo it but not promising anything... Have a good First Friday anyways!

1 Responses to “Weekend Preview, or not”

JB said...
November 3, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Are you composing in Blogger instead of Word? That's never a good practice.


All Rights Reserved OnTheCusp.org | Blogger Template by Bloggermint